Monday, December 04, 2006

Photo of the Day 11/27/06

Meet Bruiser.
I was just falling off to sleep for a Saturday evening nap (because my Saturdays are all eventful like that) when there was a knock on my door. My neighbor was standing on the stairs holding this adorable little puppy, asking me to watch it for a bit while he went to the store. Within 1 minute of waking up, I was standing in my doorway, holding a puppy and wondering what I'd just agreed to. Me? and a dog? The two just don't really mix. I puppysat for about an hour and a half. He wouldn't let me out of his sight, but I did not want him on my carpeting. So I sat on the floor with him until he fell asleep, then I crept away to do chores and take this pic. He was an adorable little dude--a long haired chihuaha (did I just butcher that spelling?), but I still don't want a dog.

No comments: