Tuesday, November 06, 2007

11/6/07

I'm such a terrible blogger. While reading the 30+ food blogs I have bookmarked almost daily, I seemed to have neglected my own. Again.
It's not that I haven't been cooking...on the contrary I've been cooking and baking up a storm! I just can't seem to remember to take photos of what I've prepared. Photos, for me, are pretty much a "must" in order to choose a recipe, so I wouldn't post any without them.
Off the top of my head there's been chili, white cheese chicken lasagna, chicken parmesan (twice! Forgot photos so I made it again...and forgot again!), peanut butter cheesecake, pumpkin cheesecake, rolled-stuffed chicken breasts, risotto, spinach-cheese squares, apple-cinnamon cake and chicken enchiladas (also made twice--the 2nd time got pics).
I've been on a mission to try out all the recipes I've been hoarding over the years, and that's a daunting--yet fun--task. I've got 10X13 Tyvek envelopes stuffed with clipped and downloaded recipes! So, as I go along I will TRY HARDER to remember photos so I can post the recipes and results here.

No comments: