Friday, June 30, 2006

Photo(s) of the Day 6/30/06

Another angle in the living room, before and after.


It's hard to tell from these, but the room is hunter green and off white. Yeah, that is a cat on the counter--Miss Sammie Grace. I never thought I'd let an animal on any counter, but that spot seems to be her "safe haven" where she can nap without having to keep one eye open. So I let her stay there, but she can't travel the rest of the counter top. The picture above the desk is last year's birthday present from the boyfriend: a framed print from one of my favorite country artists--Dave Barnhouse. It depicts a winter farmhouse scene, complete with snow/barns/tractors. That is the best and most thoughtful gift I've ever received. He went out his way to remember and get this gift, having it specially framed and everything.

No comments: