Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sooooo, my first post. Not really my first blog - I've had a few - that are long gone deleted and abandoned. Perhaps this one will "stand the test of time". Anyhoo - this should probably be an introduction; However, I am terrible with those! At 30 years of age, I still don't know how to describe myself - I merely "exist".

Hobbies?! What are those? Lesiure time?! What is that?
If you asked me on three different days what my favorite color is or what kind of food I like the most, I'd most likely give you a different answer each day.

A little over a year ago, I packed up my things and left my "former life" behind in a divorce. Since then, it seems I have no identity at all. It's a rather odd limbo of sorts. So at the moment I'm sort of meandering along, waiting for my feet to hit the ground and get settled back into a "normal" life. :)

So for the time being, color me "undefined".

No comments: